If you are considering acupuncture and would like to talk to me about how it may help you and the treatments I offer please get in touch via phone or email and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I am happy to talk to you confidentially on the phone or in person with no charge or obligation.
- Initial consultation and acupuncture treatment (approx. 1hr 15 mins, required prior to booking any further treatments below) £45
If you would like to know more about what happens when you come for treatment and the initial consultation and acupuncture treatment please click here.
- Weekly treatments (approx 45-50 minutes, a minimum of two treatments one per week following the initial consultation and acupuncture treatment) £35 per treatment
- Subsequent treatments (approx 45-50 minutes) £38
- 30 minute cupping/gua sha/body acupuncture treatment (approx 20 minutes of actual treatment, may not be suitable for all, currently available Wednesdays and Saturdays) £25
- 30 minute ear acupuncture treatment for relaxation/stress/pain relief and smoking cessation (approx 20 minutes of actual treatment, may not be suitable for all, currently available Wednesdays and Saturdays) £25
Payment can be made by cash or card. Please contact me for home visit prices.
Gift vouchers are also available.
Appointments can be re-arranged once booked. Please provide at least 48 hours notice for appointment amendments and cancellations to avoid late cancellation charges and incurring the full treatment fee.
Please keep visiting my Facebook page @andreajoyceacupuncture where I post details about my special offers.
I offer a 10% discount if you refer a friend or family member for treatment. Your friend or family member just needs to mention your name on booking and they will receive 10% off their first treatment, once they’ve received treatment you’ll receive 10% off your next appointment.
Private Health Insurance
Treatment costs may be reimbursed by many private health insurance companies or health cash plans as I am a fully qualified member of the British Acupuncture Council. Please check with your insurer whether you are covered. You may find helpful information at this link.